Nail String Art Instructions:
1. In addition to this kit, you need a hammer, safety glasses, and scissors.
2. Using the scissors, cut out the square template on the dashed lines.
3. Place template over your wooden block.
4. Using a hammer, hammer a nail on each X, the heart is optional.
5. After all nails have been hammered, rip out the paper template.
6. Choose a yarn to fill in the state outline. Start by tying a double knot on any nail & Trim excess.
7. Start weaving yarn across the shape until you have wrapped around all the nails.
8. Tie it off on any nail by tying a double knot and cut off excess.
9. Repeat steps 6-8 for a boarder of a different color.
10. Repeat steps 6-8 for a heart shape over where Amador County is 😊
Video How To Here: