Kids Charades Game
Kid Charades Game
- Cut out game squares. Color animals for an extra activity.
- Stack cards or lay out face down.
- Take turns picking cards and acting out the animal’s behavior.
- Let young kids use sounds and verbal descriptions too.
- For larger groups of kids, split up into groups and have the whole group act out the card at the same time. Then swap groups turns.
- Pictionary: the kids can use the card pictures as a guide to draw each animal.
- Matching: print two sheets out, cut them all up, lay them face down, and take turns finding pairs.
- Quiz: Quiz your kids about sounds each animal makes, what food they eat, and which animal does our typical food come from (burgers come from cows).
Share the fun! Tag @Madeinamador on Instagram!