Online registration is now open for all Amador County vendors including but not limited to caterers, photographers, florists, venues, makeup artists, hair stylists, event planners, décor artisans, graphic designers, and many other artisans who can make events truly special such as woodworkers, calligraphers, artists, jewelry designers, antiques & farmhouse rentals.
Made In Amador wants to showcase all local business' small and large during this expo at The Hanford Gardens on Saturday, February 8th. This will be a fun afternoon full of networking, potential partners, potential clients, and an selling! Bring your best display, pictures, order forms, business cards, and home made goods. This is a great chance to invite your clients to come see you and get a taste of what you have to offer.
Please read the event rules before signing up.
Event Name: Made In Amador Weddings & Events Expo
Host/Location: The Hanford Gardens, 128 Hanford Street, Sutter Creek, CA 95685
Date: Saturday, February 9th, 10:00 AM-4:00 PM
1) Your business must be local. Either made here, located here, or the operators must live here.
2) $30 registration fee. Invoices will be sent on Feb 2nd. Non refundable.
3) Each vendor will be permitted a 10x10 square.
4) Vendors must bring all tents, tables, chairs, and equipment.
5) This event will be cancelled (hopefully postponed) in the event of bad weather. This decision will be made on Feb 2nd and posted here.
6) Loading/Setup: 6:00AM-10:00AM
7) Vendors must submit a raffle prize valued at $20, baskets are encouraged!
8) Please display necessary permits.
9) Share event flyers and posts when you can.